- Hon. President: Dr. Sangeeta Ravat Dean Seth GSMC & KEMH
- Hon. Vice President: Dr. N. Sawant
- Hon. General Secretaries: Dr. B. Mhatre & Dr. H. Nandgaonkar
- Hon. Treasurer: Dr. K. Joshi
- Executive Committee members: Dr. S. Ravat, Dr. S. Bhide, Dr. S. Kanade, Dr. R. Pandey, Dr. A. Agrawal, Dr. S. Rane & Dr. S. Umbarkar
Aims & Objectives: The aims and objects of the society are:
- To promote medical research in all its branches including industrial diseases accidents
- To finance research inquiries
- To endow research Fellowships
- To give grants for research
- To further the growth of research work in medicine and allied subjects
- To do all things as are incidental or conducive to the attainment of the above objects or any of them.
- Research grant for 8 research projects twice a year upto Rs. 75000/- undertaken by the faculty and are
the members of the Research Society.
- All research proposals are sent to the evaluators (KEMH & other colleges) for evaluation twice in a year. Evaluation fee of Rs.500 is given to the evaluator
- Institutional activities and functions – Organizing “ORACON” every year – August & December and contributing to the expenses of all the “ORACON” held.
- Financial support to the following Institutional activities:
Educational/ CME program – student’s conference “Confluence”
Website of remotex software
Printing of annual report of institute