Welcome to KEM Hospital and Seth G S Medical College
Dr. Sangeeta Ravat
Seth GS Medical College and KEM Hospital
➤ Anti-Ragging Committee – 24 hour Helpline No. 1800 – 180 – 5522.
➤ CME-2022- Role of Medical Colleges in TB Elimination. (MMC Accredited)
A Continuing Medical Education activity is organised by Department of Pulmonary Medicine on 29th November 2022.
– Diffficut to treat Case based discussion from medical colleges.
– Interventional Pulmonology diagnostic & therapeutic techniques.
– Interventional Radiology & Point of Care Ultrasound based practices with
– Molecular Diagnostics in TB will be the highlights.
– Registration is Free but Compulsory.
For Registration,Contact: 9767993604 (Shri Prashant Akotkar)
Credit Points will be added after feedback form is received.
Post Date-26th November 2022
Post Date-18th November 2022
Post Date-15th November 2022
Post Date-29th October 2022
Post Date-04th October 2022
Post Date-28th September 2022
Post Date-19th September 2022
Post Date-02nd September 2022